A Real Life Fairytale
Iris came to me with a vision. She wanted a photo session to celebrate her 3 year anniversary with her husband. The prefect spot was found in Sharon Woods where they often go hiking. We used soft colors and ethereal veil fabric to give the setting a dream-like quality. The dress was perfect for a royal princess or queen. The formal attire was a great contrast with the rawness of nature.
- Assistant and Stationery – Stacey Shiring from Creative Invites and Events
- Models/Real Couple celebrating their 3 year anniversary
- Dress – Bridal and Formal
- Make-up – Everett Brannon makeup artist Business Manager with Nars Cosmetics at Nordstrom
- Hair piece – Debra Moreland from her Paris collection from Bridal and Formal